Welcome back to the Wicked Short ISBI! Last chapter some kids grew up and moved out, and two more were moved in. And after a chapter of rather epic length, we are done with generation five. Time to throw MVP to his own inner wolf and bring in Oz as the torchholder for the sixth generation.
"I wish to bring on the zombie apocalypse!!"
"Heh-heh, I kept the hair style that you hate!"
He rolled "night owl" and "Zombie Master" for his LTW. He has to make 10 zombies. I don't know if that's gonna happen. I just got rid of all the zombies. Of course now we're overrun with werewolves, it's always gotta be something with "Supernatural."
"Uh, isn't it my turn? I'm kinda overdue to grow up here."
Well, it SHOULD be. I bought you a cake. BUT...
Yeah. See that spot in between Lupin and MVP where, alphabetically, Mark should go? No? Me either. I took him out of stasis, checked everything over in SP, but he couldn't even blow out the candles. Thankfully I was able to "trigger age transition" in master controller.
"So I'm related to this blond guy? We look nothing alike."
"Where'd the kid come from? Was he here last time?"
I think MVP skipped the birth announcements for Abdul.
Pfffft. Good for you, Mark.
*wishes to travel*
Sorry dude.
"So can I get laid now?"
God DAMN you look like your father. I don't see anything of Amy in there. I'll get him and Oz together right quick, but first he has a wish to take care of.
His LTW is "Perfect Mind, Perfect Body".
"Oh yeah, I finally get a boyfriend!"
One more thing we need to deal with first.
So we did this thing all right and proper, no kiss until Mark broke up with Chester. And still,
In a game where parents hit on their own children, and siblings ask each other out on dates, even if you break sims up before starting a new relationship it's "cheating".
Finally! Let's move into the new house and get the next generation started!! They are staying in town for now, just moving to a new lot and house.
Obligatory house tour.
View from the street side. Since Oz loves the outdoors I made a house that is just bedrooms and bathrooms, everything else is outside.
Top down view of the backyard.
The house itself. It's got four bedrooms and a large bathroom suite with stall toilets, a shower room, and a room with the spa tub. The master bedroom has it's own little bathroom, the bedroom door will be locked so only Oz and Mark can use it.
To the right of the front door, the arch leads to the bathroom suite.
To the left is the bedroom hallway.
Most of these are MVP finds, with a few George digs as well.
Looking through the arch into the bathroom suite.
To the right are the sinks and some counter space.
And to the left. If Oz wishes for a washer and/or dryer, the bench will be sold to make room.
The tub room.
The shower room is overrun with plants from the pond barging in through the walls. I thought about fixing it but decided I actually like the way it looks.
MVP and Molly's room.
The boys' room.
Oz and Mark's room. The last bedroom is an, as of yet, unoccupied nursery.
Outdoor kitchen, featuring Mark with cake.
A pool!!
Jumbo Jr. and Opus guard the tv.
A dance floor because why not.
And the pond that no one will use.
Alright, enough of the house. Let's get on with the legacy.
A teenager awake at 1am on a school night, dancing away (starving, stinking, exhausted, and dangerously close to peeing himself), while a man clad only in a towel plays catch with another man wearing chain mail. Yup, we're in the right place.
Here's your new torchholder! Do us proud, Oz!
Um, Karl? What are you doing?
"Duh! I'm watching tv!"
But...the tv is behind a fence, a full 180 degrees behind you.
"I don't see what you're getting at."
Yeah. They watch tv at the bar. Facing the stove. Maybe it's reflected in the windows. Or maybe my sims are just mind-numbingly stupid.
"Something's wrong with your graveyard, by the way."
No shit! I placed Venus and George's graves and THEY DISAPPEARED!! They are nowhere to be found. This has happened to me before, with paintings and gravestones. Sometimes they magically reappear, sometimes they don't. THEY BETTER FUCKING REAPPEAR THIS TIME, GAME!!
Oz gets to fulfill a wish locked in on his teen birthday.
"Hi! I'd like to adopt a dog."
What I usually do is adopt the dog through the phone so the sim gets the wish points, but then I take the pet into CAS to make it look like what I want.
Oz adopted a puppy, which CAS did not like. Yikes! No wonder most sim puppies look alike. They have very limited options.
So I brought him back into CAS and aged him up to adult.
Meet Brains Amadeus. Yes, zombie naming theme! How could I not?
Awww, other new babies in the family, too.
"I will gets the strange object, yes I will!"
"Uh oh, it's almost as big as me."
So, Mark, what IS up with the towel?
"It's my work outfit. Much cheaper to clean than a uniform."
So...are you wearing it like a kilt?
"What?"
"I think it's AWESOME! You should wear it all the time, Markie!!"
I suppose it's no stranger than MVP's workout wear.
"It adds extra resistance."
Brilliant.
I'm not going to let the place become overrun with dogs, but I did let Oz adopt one more when he wished to.
Meet Zed.
"But I'm used to being an only dog."
You've been here less than one day.
"He smells funny."
"Well, I guess you're alright."
"Play? RUFF RUFF!! Chase? Goof around?"
First birthday party in the new house! And right as I was taking pictures I realized that MVP is in his werewolf form. So another cake wasted!
"I wish to escape the family curse."
I completely forgot that Abdul isn't already insane. I got to pick his trait but out of habit I rolled the dice without even thinking about it. He rolled "never nude". I could change it in master controller, but since he's the "special" child, and he won't be torchholder, I'll let him be.
"My cake didn't work."
No, it didn't. I decided to just leave MVP and he'll age up whenever he sees fit to change back into human form.
Yikes!! What's that look for?
"My brother's idiot boyfriend is embarrassing me on my birthday!!"
Oh Mark.
"I'm sorry! I was on my way to work but I could.not.resist. the allure of The Birthday Cake. It's not my fault!"
Go Sports!!: "These WERE new shoes."
Blahblahblah.
In cutie-patootie news, here's Roxanne, Buck's daughter. SO STINKING CUTE!! I think she's a werewolf, too. And while I was screwing around in master controller, I looked up Sophia's (Butch's wife) family tree. She is a fairy and her tree is huge. I couldn't get it all in one screen, so this is just part of it.
I'm still not sure why she has the Amadeus name but she's Dora's mother. I'm thinking she may be related to Hot Dog somewhere, since she's a part of the Maldano family (Hot Dog married Marigold Maldano). In short, she's Thinker's children's grandmother, she's now married to Butch, and may be Hot Dog's daughter, granddaughter, niece, something. In breeding ALL OVER the damn place!
ANYWAY. Oz doesn't have a job, or a profession, or anything really. He practices magic, cleans the house, and makes sure the dogs don't venture into social worker territory. He finally reached level "can upgrade shit" in magic, so he went around the entire house and made himself useful.
"Beats cleaning any day."
Well, look what you went and did all by yourself!
"Pools are fun!!"
Brains likes to swim.
Look what finally showed! I knew they were still around somewhere because Venus' ghost made an appearance. I moved both graves a couple of squares in hopes they won't disappear again.
Another birthday. Woooooo.
"I'm all wolfy and shit."
OH HELL NO!!! I love you but your ass is OUT OF THIS HOUSE TONIGHT!!
I couldn't cancel the caking, so when he was done I broke the rules (call it his overdue teen years free action), made him human, then forced age transition. What is this, our fifth wasted cake or something?
"At least I'm a hottie!"
Yes, there is that. He rolled "technophobe" and his LTW is "The Perfect Garden". And out his ass went. Buck and family had vacated the party house and, seeing as it was still unoccupied, I gave it to Lupin.
The default job, naturally.
About 2-3 sim days after his actual birthday, MVP turns back into a human and ages up.
"Damn it! I knew there was a reason I was staying a werewolf."
"I hate my hair."
More than the outfit?
"Much more."
Well, that's one way to deal with it, I guess.
"BAD.ASS. Dad."
"Thanks, Abs!"
Oz wished several times to cast the fire spell and I finally gave in and brought him to the beach pavilion to have at it.
"AbraCadabra!!"
"Smoke, tires, burning FIRE!!"
"That's IT???"
Give it a minute.
"Awesome."
So, you gonna put it out, call the fire department?
"Nah, I'm gonna go home."
Sure. Why not?
A few hours later I get jerked back to the pavilion. At first I'm in a panic that someone got out of the house and caught up in the fire, but no.
THE FAIRY IS AFLAME! REPEAT, THE FAIRY IS AFLAME!
It's the same guy that was there when we left. Dumb ass. He and this other guy are standing around screaming.
"AHHHHHH!!!!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!"
Pregnant chick: "Relax, I got this shit."
Of course the two women are the ones to save the day.
Pregnant woman FTW!!
LOL!!!
Back at home, Mark goes where many a sim before him has gone.
Since he will work out on his own, and does not seem at all inclined to learn logic, I took his first ten thousand happiness points and...
Of course I could break down and buy a chess board and/or a telescope. Nahhhhh.
I don't download cc, so no cc = no male maternity clothes = instant baby. I randomize the sex of the baby.
Barbra is named after the female protagonist from "Night of the Living Dead". I rolled a dice and changed "easily impressed" to "insane" in mc. As soon as Barbra materialized, both Oz and Mark rolled this wish,
"So, um, who are you?"
"I'm Abdul. I live here."
"I don't remember you being born."
"I was born in Ancient Persia and came back with Dad in the machine."
"Which Dad? There's a bunch of them in this house."
"MVP."
"So you're a dog, too?"
"I'm a werewolf, not a dog."
"So long as you're not a fairy."
"MmmMmm, pond water. So much better than my overpriced dog food."
"Wait, are the fumes from me or the spaghetti?"
The downside to not showering. They're from both. He ate it anyway.
Okay Oz, where's Zed?
"What do you mean? He's right here."
I don't see him.
"He's right here, see?"
"Am I back? OH GOD that was scary! GET ME OUT OF THIS TUB!!"
I don't know how much more time I can get in this game file. The glitches are starting to pile up.
Yay!
Oz ran into his niece, Roxanne (Buck's daughter), at the elixir shop. How awesome is she? Green eyes, and white hair with purple tips!!
"So, who are you, mister?"
"I'm Uncle Oz, your dad's brother."
"Do you happen to know where my crazy ass hair came from?"
"Honestly, no. It's not from your mother?"
"Well, you're no help at all. See ya'!"
Brains is kicking ass in the hunting department. He and Zed both hunt, I'm desperate to get a dog washer, someone's GOT TO get to 10,000 points.
At 9:30pm on a school night? Sure, why not?
It was smashing!!
"You better call hazmat, Abs! It's downright terrifying under here!"
"I have to be honest, when you asked me out on this date I was, while unsure of proper etiquette, excited to try it out. However, talking to the ground next to the thrift shop is not the fun I believed this date would be. I'm just gonna go home, if I can get a cab."
"Oh cool! Maybe this nice gentleman will give me a ride."
"Alright, you can ride up front, but don't scratch up my car or pee on the seat!"
"Destroy a few pieces of furniture and the whole world puts you on a tight leash."
"Where were you, Abdul?? I didn't even know you had left the house! And the cops bring you home? What did you do?"
"Whoa, Dad, I was on a date with a wierd lady under the ground, over by the thrift store. And the nice man just gave me ride! I even promised not to ruin his car!"
"................"
"................"
"Just go to bed!!"
Meanwhile, shit was going down in the backyard.
"Who the fuck is this little bitch sleepin' in mah bed?"
Sorry Georgie! That's Brains, he lives here now. I'll buy another bed.
"You better!"
How's this?
"It'll do, but I don't trust that other dude. I'm gonna hafta guard what's mine."
You're not that intimidating, you know.
"Oh yeah?"
"How 'bout now?!?"
MUCH better.
"So now that we have a baby together, how about you and me get hitched?"
"Oh my god!! We have a baby?"
I swear, they really do. You'll meet the mystery child next chapter, and we'll have Mark and Oz's wedding, and Abdul finally grows up.
Torchholders: 6
LTW: 2Children: 19
Social Worker Visits: 0
Accidental/Total Deaths: 0/10
Pass Outs: 6
Pee fails: 7
Fires: 3
Fights: 0
Reach top of career: 1
$100,000: 2
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)














































































.jpg)







.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment