Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Dogs, Dogs Everywhere!


Go Sports!!:  "I wike dis new house, hasenpfeffer!  When I det dumped outtide, I can det bat in!"

Welcome to the new Amadeus household, now located in the lovely swampside town of Twinbrook.  As is my usual habit, I rescued a buttload of families from the previous game file and placed them in town, getting rid of a bunch of the usual inhabitants I'm tired of seeing.  I saved a few of my favorites.  Sinbad and Goodwin are around somewhere, as is the Bayless Family, the Rackets, the Curious Family, and Amy Bull. 

I built the Amadeus' a new house.  Let the quickie tour commence.  Above is the street view.


And the backyard, complete with Gnubb AND a hot tub!  High living.  Let's see if the fails start to pile up.


Overview, all one floor again.  It's divided into two sections, with a nice little garden area in between.  The main section is on the left, it has the front door. It's all one open kitchen/dining/living room area, and one bathroom.  An open arch takes you to the stone path to the second half, which is all the bedrooms and one more bathroom. 


Overview of the backyard.


Looking in from the front door.


To the left of the previous photo.  Not a lot of décor yet, I'll get to it.


Also, I stole in Edit Town, Thinker gave us one of his puppies.  How could I not?  He's adorable!


And he has a star on him!  His original name was Indi, or something.  I named him George, cause he looks like a George.  He also looks like he has a mustache but he really doesn't.  He is very cute.

"Fuck yeah!  This house has noms!"

He's also a little inappropriate.


*Nomnomnomnomnomnom*


*Nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom*


"Thefuckwhazzat?"


"Must be all the cute I bring!"



I should also mention that, in my head, he sounds like Barry White. Alright, enough puppy spam.  On with the tour.


Looking from the living room toward the other section of the house.


And the garden area.  We'll see if anyone actually uses it.


I moved Thinker and Lil' Karl right next door. 

"I hope dis house isn't haunted."

Thinker: "One puppy down, three to go."


Karl Original Recipe came out that night. 

"A computer!!  We haven't had a computer since I was a teenager!"

Dennis got it on the job.  Otherwise you probably still wouldn't have it.



I planted my simself in town again.  She's getting herself some already.


Goodwin, not too shabby. 

Llama and MVP got one day at school before their shared birthdays.


"I wish to live it up futuristic style!!"


"Dad??  What are you doing?"

"Don't look, honey!"

Everybody's looking, dude.


And we have our first pee fail of the legacy. 

"But it feels SO GOOD!"

Way to class up your daughter's party, Dennis.


"Oh my god, SO embarrassing!"

She rolled "party animal" for her trait, and "Monster Maker" for her LTW. 


"I wish to not be such a pushover. And getting rid of this bowl cut would be nice."


" Man, I love this house.  It even has a sweet ass doggie pool!"

Oh Georgie, you're making me a little sad.


Boy he really got Jodie's hair, didn't he?  Why so serious?  You lost the bowl cut. 

"People are pissing me off."

He rolled "hot-headed". 


A few more examples of how smart and high-functioning my sims are.


Starving and exhausted?  Let's work out!!  And you can tell she hasn't been at it that long, her hygiene isn't red yet.


Um, Dennis?  Stop taking after your mother-in-law!

"But this is a really good book."

It's irritating because he's close to his LTW, but not if he keeps pulling shit like this.


I moved Llama into this cute little number just down the street. 


See?  Might as well name it Amadeus Drive.  I'm no longer relying on Story Progression to place kicked out sims as I've learned that if the town is full, SP may delete the sim.


Hey Thinker, don't you have a baby?  You need to go home. 

"Eh, my dog's got it covered.  Say, that puppy is really cute, and a little familiar."

He stayed until almost 4am.
 


"HEY!!  The fuck mah cake at??"

Sorry Georgie, pets don't get cake. 


"That is some bullshit right there!!"

I love his fur pattern.  He's divided right down the middle.



He still has his star.



And his eyes are two different colors, they weren't when he was a puppy.

"It's called being fuckin' amazing."


So Llama wasted no time.  This little notification came in not five minutes after she moved out.


Lance is in her party pictures, in the purple vest with the broken "carrying something" hand.  He's the fifth generation torchholder from my Maroon ISBI.




Damn, Llama!  I know Lance is a cutie but that was speedy.


I guess she got a job in Athletics.  'Cause why not.


That's my boy!!


"ZzzzzzMust.Not.Knock.Over.TrashzzzzzzzZ"

Of course not, that's Dennis' job.


So the rest of Thinker's puppies grew up and we, by far, got the cutest one.  This one looks like the dad, Noodle.


George is second from the right.  The one on the far right is Otis Maroon, he was adopted by Lance (Llama's S.O.).  George takes the most after his mother.


"That's right, my mama is awesome as fuck, too!"


Make that Llama's husband, Lance.  Speaking of.....


"Well hi there, little guy!"

"The fuck is up with yo hand, man?  And where my brother at?"

"Otis wanted to stay home.  And there's nothing wrong with my hand, I'm carrying a plate.  Don't you see it?"

Lance is pretty but he always was dumb as a post.  Funny considering he is the son of one of my smartest sims.


It's Go Sports!!'s birthday!  And please note the time machine woo-hoo going on in the background.  Klassy!

And while GS was waiting to sparkle, this happened.


Really, simself?  At a child's birthday party?

"Hey, it was Goodwin's idea.  Just look at the guy, how can I not?  Besides, I've been to dozens of these parties.  I don't even like cake anymore."


"All this porking at my party has made me a daredevil."

Why do my sims never look happy?


"That machine is filthy!  Somebody needs to get in there with the Clorox."

Gnubb Bunny:  "Or just wear condoms and clean up after yourself."

HA!!  No condoms, all the autonomous woohoo in my game is risky.  Only a 5% chance, but still.  My simself always has to make a scene.


Like right now.  We should all be focused on the second pee fail of the legacy, thanks Go Sports!!, but instead, let's look at my simself getting all hearty over Dennis, right after woohooing with Goodwin. 

"Oh Dennis, you're so hot, sitting there eating your cake!"

"Thank you, ma'am!  I destroy furniture work out. And boy?  I thought your mother'd potty trained you."

"You're one to talk, Dad."

Having Thinker right next door means I stalk him a lot.


What's up, man?

"Just potty training Lil' Karl."

Right.  Well done.  We have some good news on the Thinker front as well.




Awww!  So glad he found someone.  And then the game pulled this on me.


So I did it manually in Edit Town.  Turns out the reason the game wouldn't move them in is that Dora had 6, yes SIX, dogs.  And one of Thinker's dogs was pregnant, so the game said "Too Many Dogs".  So Amy Bull, who lived alone, got 4 of Dora's dogs.  Congrats, Amy.  Then the game allowed Dora to move to Thinker's house with her two remaining dogs.



"Wait, I'm missing some dogs!"

Don't worry, Amy's got it covered.

From across town: "What the fuck?  Where the hell did these dogs come from?  Sinbad!  Call the cops!!"

Sinbad (who's dating Amy): "Are you fucking kidding, woman?  I ain't calling any cops!! Now make me a sandwich!"

Good times in Twinbrook.  The two dogs I let Dora keep are ghost puppies!  I've no idea how, but I think Dora is one of the families that migrated over from Moonlight Falls.



Aren't they so cute?


That's right, Sinbad!  Call the cops and my simself might come to your house!!  Yeah I wouldn't want to call them, either.


Beverly was Hot Dog's non-fairy child with Marigold.  Ramin is her brother. 


LOL!  That's what you get for trashing up GS' party.



"I am starving!  And really tired.  Good thing I don't have anything important tomorrow."

Next day after school,



"Man, it's 3:15pm and the elementary kids are gettin' out.  I really feel like I should be going home for something, but I'm so tired I can't remember what."


*sigh*  She finally got her ass home, over an hour late.


"I wish to make the SimGod really glad she never even considered me for torchholder."


She got a decent turnout in spite of being late.

Venus: "Late AND she didn't turn her cellphone off.  RUDE!!"


"Oh man, I don't look any different AND I'm about to fail."

"FINE!  If I celebrate will you just move the hell out!!  I'm old and I don't give a shit about birthdays anymore."

Alpaca rolled "coward" for her trait, and "Master Mixologist" for her LTW.  Then I promptly moved her ass out.  Go fail on your own time, Alpaca!


I moved her into my WA home across town.  Bye, Alpaca!  Good luck with life.

Meanwhile, back at the party,


Thinker: "I didn't do it."

The pit vapors and thought bubble give you away, old man.  At least your fails are not my problem anymore.


Lil' Karl aged up.

"Jesus, it stinks of dog and piss in here." 

Aren't you glad I brought you into this world?


See?  Look at them all!  Oh, and Thinker's dog had her puppies.  Yeah, I don't know which one.  But now there's four puppies and three grown dogs milling around.


Hey MVP, Georgie ain't gonna be happy about that.


"The fuck is wrong with you, dog?  Don't go messing up mah bed like that.  Don't make me bite yo ass, dog, cause you know I will."

Georgie is top dog around here.


(Yeah, grammar fail.  Not my meme but the puppy is supercute.)


Our first standard gnome!  This is Nerf, Venus got him from the time machine.


"I'm concerned is all, Jumbo.  He's all colorful and realistic looking.  Plus you can throw him in the house!"

"Don't worry, PD, one of the dogs will chew him up in no time."


"Don't hassle me, woman."

You know your fails count, right?


You're lucky you're cute.


Athletics must be the default job when one's LTW doesn't demand a different one.


Yay!  Make me pretty, purple haired babies!!


And some orange haired, green eyed babies too plz!!


"Bad puppy!!  Very bad puppy!!"

This family.


That's it for now.  Next chapter, new torchholder!

Torchholders: 4
LTW: 0
Children: 13
Social Worker Visits: 0
Accidental/Total Deaths: 0/7
Pass Outs: 6
Pee fails: 3
Fires: 2
Fights: 0 
Reach top of career: 0
$100,000: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment