Welcome back to the Wicked Short ISBI, where the ghost of your grandmother is guaranteed to make you faint and miss the bus, but a strange zombie in the yard at 4am is no cause for concern.
Pugh: "That dude really needs to see a doctor, his skin condition looks nasty."
It's finally time for the last of Moo and Jodie's babies to grow up.
"Hurry up, Coco, before you pee or poop on my hand."
He rolled "eccentric", just like his Mama. And those are some creepy black eyes.
Now that she's done taking care of babies, Moo gets a long overdue wish.
"This is so awesome!!"
She's wanted to learn inventing for a long time. Since it wasn't related to her LTW, I made her wait until there were no more babies.
"This is taking a long time."
You're using a wrench with no nuts/bolts. Why don't you try something else?
"Oh YEAH! This is the stuff!!"
Shouldn't you be wearing one of those mask/helmet, protective things?
"Pffft, honey please. I use the Max Hold Aqua Net. My hair is as good as any helmet."
Isn't Aqua Net flammable?
"Why are you pissing in my Cheerios? Go bother someone else."
She made a thing! It's not worth the scrap needed to make it, but still.
Coco is not happy about the outdoor emergency shower.
"What is wrong with you? Look at your fence, you can see RIGHT THROUGH IT!! How am I supposed to shower out here with all the window eyes looking at me??"
I sent Moo to the junkyard to scrap. She found it, intriguing.
"Hmmm, I think this one was used in a murder. I like it!!"
I made the mistake of saving right in the middle of Moo fixing the shower. It kept leaking even after she finished "fixing" it, with no more option to repair it. Luckily it resolved itself after the next person showered.
"Hello? Anybody there?"
"Oh shit, run!!"
"ZUUL!!"
Monsters under the bed never seem to be any real problem. Stray animals, however, still like to use the house as their personal rest stop.
"Doo dee doo, don't mind me, just passing through."
"Um, how am I supposed to get out of here?"
The same asinine way you got in? Don't blame Eddie, it's not her fault.
"I can't fit through that door!"
You certainly didn't use it to get in.
"By the will art thou lost, by the will art thou found, by the will art thou free, captive, and bound."
Drama queen.
Overwatch took care of him and he poofed away.
I zoomed out to make sure the horse was gone and saw this little guy sleeping on the cake tables. He looked so much like a little mountain lion that I had to pop into CAS, jazz him up, and save him.
Now he will strike fear in the hearts of all sims who's cake tables upon which he rests his head. Probably not, but I think he's cute! Who knows, maybe you'll see him again, some day.
Typical moment in the Amadeus household. Pugh standing in front of the fridge, drinking his juice because there's no chairs or anything. Karl doing that annoying foot-tapping thing, waiting to get into the fridge, and Coco just standing around staring at nothing. Oh, and let's not forget the sink. It's not a full day until at least one thing has broken.
Old man HD! Must be a birthday. HD and Marigold had a baby boy. They decided to continue the cheap food theme by naming him "Ramin". Okay so they spelled it wrong, but of course they would! Makes it even better.
Yet another double birthday. Pugh is becoming a teen, and Jodie's gettin' old!
"I wish to be less bothered by all the cheap shit in this house."
Good idea.
He rolled "frugal", which may explain the cheap haircut.
Man, this game does love to stick elders in all the ridiculous EP clothes, doesn't it? I'm constantly seeing elders in the more ludicrous outfits from WA, and the riding clothes from Pets.
"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
Oh dear, we may be aging Karl up early. I told you about the Aqua Net, Moo!!
"I'm so grateful to be alive!!"
I am, too, but you're not done yet. We still have a minor issue going on behind you.
"Hi, Mama! Are we having a BBQ?"
"Not now, honey!!"
Please don't die, Moo. It would really suck for you to survive electrocution only to die putting out the resulting fire.
Phew! She finally got it out. I thought Karl's party was about to start but no, it's just some lookyloos from who knows where. And I have no idea why Coco is being charged $15, or being given $15. We didn't lose anything in the fire, and the only people who can cook are here in the yard. Whatevs.
RUDE!! They may be just some old tires but they are OUR old tires. Go home, Param!!
Birthday time! I'm still on the fence about who will get the torch. I had wanted Pugh but he went and shat all over that. Coco is SO young still, with two birthdays left. I like Eddie but she'd be our third female in a row, and she reminds me a lot of Moo, lookswise. So if Karl doesn't blow it with a crappy trait, I think we'll go with him, with Coco for back up. Plus he has the purple hair.
KARL!! Blow out the candles before you chow down on the cake!!
*quick wardrobe change*
"Why is this child out here in his underwear?"
'Cause that's how we roll here at the Amadeus household. Love it or leave it.
Hell yeah, baby! He rolled "savvy sculptor" with the douche-y, hipster scarf to match. He rolled "Creature Robot Crossbreeder" for his LTW, which will gather dust in a corner because he's going to sculpt for a living. Congrats Karl! You're the Generation 3 torchholder!
"Thanks everybody! I won't let you down!"
Here's our new TH's stats.
Sorry for using the same pic, but I realized that I don't, as of yet, have a better one of him.
You can stick a cake on a table with 75% access and sims still have routing failure.
"Hi, Mira! I'm so glad you made it to my party! It's my birthday!"
"That's great, Karl! Congratulations!"
Congratulations yourself, Mira Nix! You're the chosen spouse for Generation Three! *goes into SP and turns off her romantic options until she ages up*. She'll be a YA in a few days. She's interesting looking, and while I don't remember her traits, I know they weren't terribly offensive.
Karl invited her to the diner that night to work on their friendship. She knew Eddie but not him, so they have to start from scratch. His friend Daydream is already married, so she's off the table.
"I'm going to be a sculptor! I'm not sure exactly what it entails, but I know I get to bang on stuff with a hammer, and use a chain saw and a blow torch! It's gonna be epic!!"
"Oh that sounds SO FUN! I don't know what I'm gonna do when I grow up in a few days, but I hope it's as cool as sculpting!!"
So the game was still giving me some trouble, it still likes to crash a bit before settling in when I first start playing it. I am playing another file on the normal lifespan, and this game seems to not like it when I switch back, even though the other file seems to handle it just fine.
"Uh, where are we going?"
"I bought us a new house on the other side of town."
"Thank god! Your grandma was starting to try my patience."
"Actually Mama, both her and grandpa were packed up and sent on the truck."
"Dammit Karl!"
Here's the new house!
"It's a trailer."
"Yes, Eddie, but it's a double wide! And it's got a really nice porch!"
"Do I have to share a room with Pugh and Coco?"
"No, you're sharing with Mama and Mom."
"Dammit, Karl!!"
$0.50 tour.
Here's the overview. It's one floor, nothing fancy. You enter into the kitchen/dining area, pass through the living room with one bathroom on the right, then down the hall there's three bedrooms and one more bathroom.
They are right across the street from the Fairy Gardens, which pleases me. Don't tell Grape.
View to the right of the front door. Karl's favorite color is red, but I decided against letting it dominate the house.
And a view to the left.
View through the living room and down the hallway.
To the left of the archway, with a sliding door to the porch. There's nothing left of the interior other than bedrooms and bathrooms, which are nothing fancy right now. They still have very little money.
The porch, with Karl's sculpting station.
View from the yard, you can see Grape and Chris on the left. I quickly moved the far left door from the bathroom, to Karl's room a little to the right. I locked both that door and Karl's interior door and put an emergency shower right in his bedroom. There was no practical way to put one on the porch.
View down the street. I just love Moonlight Falls.
That's it for this chapter! Next time our new torchholder will work on his sculpting skills, and hopefully his teen betrothed will grow up and move in.
Torchholders: 3
LTW: 0
Children: 7
Social Worker Visits: 0
Accidental/Total Deaths: 0/2
Pass Outs: 0
Pee fails: 0
Fires: 1
Fights: 0
Reach top of career: 0
$100,000: 0
.jpg)







.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment