Saturday, April 5, 2014

My Birthday Guests Are Assholes


"ANOTHER birthday?  This sucks."

It's your birthday, Karl.

"Oh.  Good."

Moo and Jodie are about to have their first teenager!  And, hopefully, Karl will follow in his Uncle Pancake's footsteps and get some hair.



His sister and one of their school friends were the only ones to come cheer.


Yay!  Purple hair!! He rolled "easily impressed".  He doesn't look it.

"My hair is purple."

At least you finally have hair.  Stop complaining.

Next morning both kids had their first days of school.


"Karl, that driver doesn't look any older than you.  And why are we the only ones on the bus?"

"That's right, dude.  I got my eye on you.  All the other kids' parents drive them to school.  We ain't got a car so we gotta take the bus."


"WHY is this whiny little shit in MY crib?"



Also known as "the glitch that finally broke my game".  This is the last Sunset Valley photo.  I'd had problems with the game for awhile.  It had a tendency to crash the first few times I'd try to play it, but once I'd been playing it for awhile it behaved, but this time the crashes wouldn't quit. It crashed after this picture, and wouldn't load properly again.  I managed to get to edit town to save the lot, HD and Pancake, and a few more families around town that I wanted to keep.  Everyone moved to my favorite town, Moonlight Falls!  So the rest of the chapter is in MF.


I sent the family to the community center for some fun.  I had intended for Jodie to stay home with Coco but Moo brought him with her, and Karl grabbed Pugh.  And they walked, which I did not expect.  The center is not super far, but I've seen many a sim grab a cab for less.

Having both babies there was problematic, as Karl left without grabbing a baby.  So Moo had to call Jodie to the center in hopes that she'd grab a baby.  She didn't, but Coco poofed home on his own so no harm, no foul.


Next day is the little guy's birthday.


"Aren't I so cute?"

Yes, you are.  Pugh, on the other hand, was having some difficulties.


"God dammit!!  This thing doesn't work at all!!"


"What the hell am I supposed to do with this block?"


Moo: Waits patiently for Pugh to move so she can get through the door and put him to bed.

Pugh: Waits patiently for Moo to pick him up.

Houston, we have a problem.  Meanwhile, the house went and pissed off Eddie.


"I'M not filthy and stinky, YOU'RE filthy and stinky!"

"Um, it's not me, Ed, it's the dishes.  You mind scooting over so I can wash them?"


"You're the one who's needy!  You have to be cleaned ALL THE TIME!!  You think I'M gonna do it?  You got another think coming!!"


"UGH!  Fine!  I'll put the dishes on the counter and leave them dirty!!"

She's gone now, dude, you can wash the dishes. 

Of course he didn't. 

Next day is Eddie and Pugh's birthday. 


And HD came in and stood in front of the door for the ENTIRE party.  He didn't leave until it was over.  Thankfully the woman on the other side of the door just put her food down and moved out of the way.  No one could get in or out until one of them moved, I almost had to go into build mode and put in a second outside door.


"Go ahead, honey, you can go first."


"I wish to be better able to ignore all the babies, ghosts, and animals that come into this house."


Well look who showed!  Hi Pancake!

"What the hell kind of party is this?  You can't even get in the damn door!"

Oh quit bitching, the real party is outside anyway.


She looks a lot like her mother.  Eddie had "heavy sleeper" locked in, probably due to the move. 

"Yep, that's right.  It was the move."


And Pugh shit away his chance at TH by rolling coward.  Damn, I really wanted him and his evil green eyes. My experience has taught me that I cannot STAND having cowards as heirs in a regular legacy, let alone an ISBI.  All the constant fainting that I can't cancel out leaves me stabby. 

**hours later**


"YAAAAYYYY!!! Happy Birthday, Eddie!!  Happy Birthday, Pugh!!"

Party's over dude.  HD finally unstuck and no one is outside.

"Still.Must.Cheer.For.Everyone."

I don't know what he was doing that kept him from either celebrating earlier, or canceling out the action because he couldn't get out the stupid door.  Sleeping, maybe?  That's likely it.



Regardless, Karl started bringing home potential spouses from school.  I checked his stats and he is straight.  This is Daydream Ivy.  I think he even chatted with her for a bit.


Eddie, on the other hand, was getting stuck.  My sims have this clothes changing glitch that's always been present in my game, it's just either more or less annoying.  It can take them well over a sim hour to change clothes.  I usually ignore it, which is probably why Eddie was standing there for about 4 hours or so before I reset her.  I even tried to cancel out her "go to bed" action and no go.

Both Chris and Grape came out to haunt that night.  Chris minded his own business playing  gnubb.  Grape, OTOH, decided to have some fun and screw with me.


"EW, it's my ghost mother-in-law.  I guess I don't really want to go to work after all."

Sure, why not.  It's not like we could use the money or anything.




Nothing like the classics.



"*gasp* Sorry.....Coco...*gasp*....your.....grandmother.....is....*gasp*...killing....me!"


"Look Mama, I don't mind you diggin' through our trash at night, but you need to go back to your grave in the morning.  You made the kids miss the bus, and poor Pugh here has fainted dead away."

"I'm sorry, sweetie, but I need to make sure those fairies didn't follow us here."

"Um, Mama, this is Moonlight Falls, there're fairies everywhere."


"WHAT???  MOO!!  What have you and that crazy wife of yours done???"

Yeah, I didn't take Grapes fairy issues into account when they moved.  Eh.  She'll get over it.

Just a little SP update before ending this chapter.  Hot Dog and Marigold Maldano had a shotgun wedding after discovering that she is knocked up.  And Pancake is dating Rainbow Crystal, who I think is an older adult. 

Torchholders: 2
LTW: 0
Children: 7
Social Worker Visits: 0
Accidental/Total Deaths: 0/2
Pass Outs: 0
Pee fails: 0
Fires: 0
Fights: 0 
Reach top of career: 0
$100,000: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment