She got herself a job as a stylist.
"I'm never gonna see the inside of that salon, am I?"
Nope. Styling sims resets their age bars in my game. I will buy her the drawing table so she can sketch but, sadly, she won't be styling people.
"Don't mind me, just a little accident with the stove at work."
"Hi, HD, remember me? I'm Moo, your little sister."
"Lady, I have never seen you before in my life."
HA! Relationship bar is empty, they don't remember each other at all and it's only been a few days.
"Amorous hug, yes?"
Renee: "Hell no!"
Oh dear, Moo. You do have to friendly spam sims for a bit before going romantic. And, yes, Moo likes the ladies! It's my life's mission to find her a hot, young, rich girlfriend just to stick it to HD. Who is off being a dipshit.
"My spidey sense is tingling."
"YOU'RE FRIED!!"
"Oh my old heart!!"
If only I could still control you, Grape.
"*yawn* Well, I've done my damage. Smell ya' later!"
The next day we began Operation Moo Wife. I sent Moo to the park to scope out prospects. We immediately zoomed in on one Jodie McIrish, younger sister of River.
"Hi! I'm Moo Amadeus, and I'm looking for a wife."
"Hi! I'm Jodie McIrish, and I'm still a young adult, rich, and single."
She will be ours.
"So I'm gonna be a famous fashion designer! Okay, I can't actually dress people, but I am gonna sketch some KILLER designs! Seriously!!"
"That's fantastic! I want to be a Great Explorer and go traveling all over the world!!"
So sorry, Jodie. This is the legacy where dreams come to die.
Moo brought her to the Bistro to seal the deal.
"EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! SO SHINY!!"
The sole purpose of this photo is to point out HD in the background. He showed up while they were in the restaurant and hung out there the entire time.
It was getting late, so they had the quickie special. HD was touched.
"I cannot believe I'm stuck waiting for an old bag to kick the bucket while this weird lady who claims she's my sister snags someone rich AND young. This bites."
Let's introduce the new girl properly,
It's a good thing you brought in some money, Jodie. She came home, sat down, and promptly broke the tv. I'll do her hair so you can get a better look at her face, but first we've got some "things" to do.
Like makin' babies!
Here's Jodie, cleaned up a bit. I redid her eye color just to keep things interesting.
"You gonna share that sketti?"
Moo: sees nothing
The house clearly contains a hole in the space-time continuum.
I like you, Jodie. You can stay. When I moved her in she was unemployed and wished for an education job, so I let her get that.
Somebody's got to have a job. Grape will go belly up soon and Moo makes chump change.
"That's cause I'm just startin' out. You just wait, I'm gonna be Betsey Johnson yet!"
She also had to face the less glamorous side of being torchholder.
*BANG! BANG!!* "Why isn't this working??"
Just keeping smacking it, you'll get there.
"I'm gonna break a nail, dammit."
Whilst waiting for Moo to fulfill her spa wish, I found this guy waiting outside. I think he's stalking her now.
"Where the hell are you, Jocasta? You said you wanted a foot massage, I'm at spa, where are you?..............WHAT??....ME?.......ARE YOU SERIO..ok, fine, I'll be home in a little bit."
"Hey, HD!! Guess what? I got married! Her name is Jodie, and she's real nice and sweet, and HOT!! You'll prolly meet her at my next party. How are you doin'?"
"Lady, I have no idea who you are, and I don't give one tiny shit that you're married. Now get out of my face."
"Pffft, somebody's bitter."
She then proceeded to hurl on the sidewalk.
Puppy: "Are you gonna finish dat?"
EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
Meanwhile, back at home,
this walked in right through the wall.
"Aren't I cute with my fluff and different colored eyes? Don't you want to adopt me?"
Yes, you're adorable. No, we're not adopting you.
Rejected, he decided to stalk the cat person of the house.
"Adopt meeeeeeeeeeee!!!"
"Zzzzzzzz chicken zzzzzzzzZ"
He stared for awhile, then poofed off into the night. Chris wasn't happy about it.
"PANCAKE!! You cannot bring stray cats into the house! They scratch everything, shed, and pee god knows where! What is the matter with you?"
"Whoa, Dad, I didn't bring the cat in, it came in by itself right through the wall!"
"Are you trying to tell me that cats can go through walls? Really, Pancake? I'm disgusted with you, don't let it happen again!"
"Yeah, through the wall? Come on, dude, that's just lame. Animals cannot go through walls. Anyway, y'all got any leftover sketti?"
Chris dealt with the stress by showering fully dressed.
"Leave me alone with my shame."
That's a bit of an overreaction, don't you think?
"You don't have to live here. Fairies, cats that go through walls, horses that ring the doorbell. I'm waiting for the dementia to kick in and relieve me of my misery."
Next morning Pancake, in his confusion, took off to school with his breakfast.
"I'm starvin' man, I don't wanna wait until lunch."
I'm curious to see if the waffles will still be in his hand for his birthday party this afternoon.
"I feel like something is supposed to happen."
Yeah, hang in there.
*2 sim hours later*
There it is!! Nice outfit.
"I designed it specially!!"
Of course you did.
Party time!! (we cut it close, I really thought party guests were going to show up with Moo still waiting to pop.)
"I wish to obtain the finer things in life."
Hey, there's the plate of waffles......and our pizza.
"Oh yeah, I'm an Adonis!!"
Sure, sure, HEY!! PIZZA GUY!! You gonna deliver that or what?
"HELLOOOOOO!!! It's MY birthday!! Over here, please!"
Sorry, sorry. He rolled "lucky", and rolled "Master Thief" for his LTW.
"That'll be $30."
What? You asshole, at least bring the pizza to the yard!
"Sorry, lady, but this appears to be where y'all put food. Laters!!"
I tried to have Moo go and get it, but since all the surfaces were covered with food and/or dirty plates, her only options were to take a piece, or serve someone else a piece. So there it sat.
"Hey, HD! Where'd you go? I swear I just saw you here..........LOL!.....Look, dude, you got that big ass house, do you mind if I move in with you?..........Yeah, sure I'll clean *crosses fingers behind back*.........Great! See you in a few!"
So Pancake moved in with HD and promptly stole his
Apparently not much else happened for two days because the next set of pics starts with this,
"OWWWW!! Why is the trash can being mean to me??"
You need to go to the hospital, Moo.
"Can't I go to the spa?"
I'm sure you CAN, but they probably don't want you to, and they don't have any of the good drugs.
"Nevermind, then."
Jodie left work and showed up eventually. Tune in next time for generation three!
Torchholders: 2
LTW: 0
Children: 3
Social Worker Visits: 0
Accidental/Total Deaths: 0/0
Pass Outs: 0
Pee fails: 0
Fires: 0
Fights: 0
Reach top of career: 0
$100,000: 0




.jpg)








.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment