Tuesday, March 18, 2014

NO CAPES!!

Generation Three, kids! 


Meet Karl, named after this guy,

 
Eccentric fashion designers FTW!

Karl is disciplined, and likes rap, grilled salmon, and the color red.

Moo, Karl, and Jodie had hardly exited the cab at home when Grape gave them a present.


"Huh, I feel funny."



"Oh, I guess this'd be why."

Right now?  She didn't even get to see Karl.


"Oh noes!  My poor mother is dead! Whatever shall I do?"

Poor Moo is just devast......wait.





"YES!!  It's mine!  It's ALL MINE!!"

She wasn't the only one handling this in a questionable manner.



"NOOOO!!  Not my Grape!  How will I ever go one without you?"

"Hee-hee, Daddy's not wearing any pants!"


"This is the best day ever!!  I mean, booooo-hoooooo."

Meanwhile, Grim was having issues.


"WTF!! This isn't a dead body!"

Grape and Grim eventually found each other and Grim was so pissed off about the brick wall that he shooed Grape into the ground before I could even take a picture.

Moo took her deep, all-encompassing pain to the bedroom, as one does.


"Oh MAMA!!"

Chris decides to traumatize his grandson.



"There you go, little guy, all clean!"


"Wow, that created quite the breeze."

Here's a question for you, you're starving and every plate of autumn salad you take out of the fridge does this,


What do you do?

Get another plate of autumn salad, of course.


"I'm gonna die here!"



Cause the same starving sims that make waffles when there's a fridge full of leftovers, or fresh food on the counter, will keep taking plate after plate of bad food out rather than just make something or get a quick meal.


"Oh.my.god what IS that smell?"

Autumn salad. 

"I can't believe I'm stuck here with that awful stench!"

Sorry about that.


"Finally!!"

Number two (hee) on the way!

And it's Number One's (hee) birthday!


"So you're saying that none of the presents are mine?"

Kids, meet toddler Karl.


"Awesome party, man!"

Klassy.


"Yeah, like we're at the Four Seasons here."

Judging from the eyebrows, I'd say he got Moo's hair.  He's got really cool silver/grey eyes.



"Okay, sweetie, just hit the pretty bars with the mallet."

Karl: *intense focus*


Jodie: "Crud, again? I JUST sat down."

Grimmy is still having issues.



"Okay, this isn't funny anymore.  WTF is wrong with this house?"


"Christopher Amadeus!!  Your time is....oh damn it, hold on.  I'll have to come in there."


"I am the Grim motherfucking Reaper!  I shouldn't have to use the damn door!"


"It's fine, Mr. Grim.  I'm ready to be with my Grape."

"Whatever, I'm just glad you died with your clothes on."


"How's my sad face coming along? Any better?"

Just...keep your hands over your face, it's your only hope.

So life went on as normal in the Amadeus household, primarily thanks to the moodlet manager Grape had earned before she died. The toddler learned some skills, Moo worked on her sketch, Jodie gave the tv a workout, and animals continued to come and go like we don't even have walls.


"If there's no sketti, I like waffles and cake, too!"


"Yeah, I don't know how I got in here, either."


"Didja' hear?  They might kick Brandi off RHofBH and bring back that bitch, Adrienne!"

"I still can't believe Nene made it onto 'Dancing with the Stars'."

"Yeah, it's always been 'Dancing with the "Stars"'."

"Well, you're about to make dying moose noises, so I'm just gonna poof off into thin air."


"OWWWWWW, this BLOWS!!!!  I wanna go to the hospital!"

"What about ME?  I am FREAKING!!  I may have done this before but that doesn't mean I can't panic like a complete loon!"

You guys think you have it bad, look at it from poor Karl's point of view.


That is some scary shit right there.


"I wouldn't call it scary.  Loud and annoying, sure, but not scary."


"I'm off to the land of epidurals and happy moodlets.  TAXI !!"


"I better go, too!  Bye, Karl!"

"See ya'!"

No, no, no.  You're staying home, Moo.


"Seriously?  What the hell for?"

We can't hire a babysitter, you have to stay with Karl.

"But.....the TV's on!"

"I'm fine, really.  I don't care if Mama stays or goes, though if she could switch it to the sports channel that'd be great.  Mom just loves her shopping network."

In spite of Karl's



I made Moo stay home.  Jodie did just fine by herself, she even made it home with the baby.


Meet Edna Mode Amadeus!  She hates the outdoors, and loves Egyptian music, tri-tip steak, and the color spiceberry.  She is, of course, named after


"NO CAPES!!"


Hey!  Look who walked by and actually stopped to ring the doorbell.  Nice to see you suited up.




"Hi, HD! What are you doing here?"

"You have a computer right?  Mine broke and Pauline won't spring for a new one."

"You heard Mom and Dad died, right?"

"Your parents?"

"OUR parents, you moron."


"Damn it, what kind of firewall do you have on this thing?  I can't get to any of the good porn news websites."


"You know, maybe we're not related after all."

"Mama, mama, mama, MAMA!!  Put sports on, SPORTS!!  No shopping network!!"


"So, strange lady's wife, these 'parents' that died, did they leave anything good?"

"Well, not a whole lot.  I mean, there's the house of course, some books,  a few fish, some grapes.......oh, and this weird electronic thing that makes everyone happy!"

"So how much of it do I get?"

"Um.....it was all left in ToMOOto's name, so you'll have to ask her."


"Pffffft, this house may be a shithole, but Mom and Dad left everything to this lady with the stupid name?  What kind of bullshit is that?"

Sorry HD, no torchholder, no inheritance.


"Fine.  I'll just squat here until I get a cash settlement."

In a tiny house with a toddler and a baby, instead of your three-story, well-equipped, childless house?  Dude, you'll never make it.

"You better not snore strange, purple-haired man."

He held out until about 4am, then bitched about being hungry and left. Next day is another double birthday.


"Didn't I do this already?"


"You are gonna taste sooooo good."


"*derp* Ok Eddie, you can grow up in your bedroom."


"What was I thinking?  You can't grow up in there. Let's try Grandma's old room."


"No, that won't do either."


"You see what my crazy Mama is doing?  My sister ain't ever gonna grow up at this rate."


"Oh hush, Karl.  Here you go, Eddie, the perfect spot!"

About three or four steps from where you blew out the candles, Moo.

"Nothing wrong with being thorough."




Well, I suppose she's not totally bald.  She looks blonde as well.  Pretty face!


Jodie aged up while Moo was farting around looking for the perfect parking spot.  She regained her old hairdo.  I decided to leave it since we've already gotten a good look at her face.

Next time, more babies!

Torchholders: 2
LTW: 0
Children: 5
Social Worker Visits: 0
Accidental/Total Deaths: 0/2
Pass Outs: 0
Pee fails: 0
Fires: 0
Fights: 0 
Reach top of career: 0
$100,000: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment